Enterprise UX 2016 is finally upon us. As you land in San Antonio, here are a few items to guide your first hours on the ground. The weather is expected to be a sunny, pleasant, ninety degrees. Salesforce is hosting a pre-conference reception this evening at Acenar. Come by, meet your peers and pick up your conference badge ahead of the crowds. Hope to see you there.
Down to brass tacks
- From the airport to the Riverwalk: We recommend taking a taxi or an app-based car service (these are still available in San Antonio). Expect to pay $25-30.
- The conference hotel: The Westin Riverwalk, located at 420 Market St, is adjacent to an endless array of dining options on The San Antonio Riverwalk
- Pick up your badge in advance at Salesforce’s pre-conference reception on Tuesday evening between 6:30 and 8:30 at Acenar, so you can avoid the line Wednesday morning.
- Getting to Rackspace Wednesday morning: Our shuttle bus runs between The Westin Riverwalk and Rackspace HQ from 7:00-9:00am and 4:00-6:00pm on Wednesday and Thursday, approximately every 15 minutes. A small van will also run all day both days, departing Rackspace on the hour and The Westin on the half hour. If you’re driving, parking is plentiful at Rackspace.
- Registration and breakfast: Both begin at 7:30am on Wednesday.
- The back channel: We pride ourselves on the vibrant Slack communities that form at our conference. Don’t miss out. If you can’t find the invitation we emailed you, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Menu, scheduling, and other necessary information is collected for easy reference in our conference guide.
- We have established an Enterprise UX code of conduct to ensure everybody’s comfort and safety throughout the event.